This lasagna pasta is full of your favorite lasagna flavors, and it’s so much easier to make than lasagna.
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon cooking spray
- 1 lb ground turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 jar marinara sauce (or 3 cups homemade)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 heaping teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup low fat sour cream or 1 cup of low fat ricotta cheese
- Boil pasta in large pot of salted water until al dente, drain.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef until fully cooked; drain fat and return to pan.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet on top of meat, then drizzle on olive oil. Add the sauce, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasonings. Stir. Add cheese and sour cream. Stir over low heat until cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, if necessary. Serve with parmesan or additional mozzarella, if desired.
- Divide into 8 equal portions or 1 cup per serving